LoZ:MM - Song of Healing Remix LoZ:MM - Song of Healing Remix

Another good submission

But I seem to notice a pattern, people either love it or want you to stick to machinimas x3. Word of advice, fuck em. If you like the song and want to make another, make another.

The Boss Before the Final Boss The Boss Before the Final Boss

Good job

Your right, this is music for the boss before the boss. Gets you pumped in a way. Good job.

Super Electro Brothers Super Electro Brothers

Good song, not a good remix

Your failing was that you didnt capture the song at all. You used the first half second of it and then overlaped the next half second with your own beat, missing out on it. And then 2 minutes in you use the classic sound without your beats in there till after it. Its not a remix so much as your song with a few samples from it.

Now later in the song you use a base beat as a background to the original but thats about the only thing thats close to a remix. So in regards of remixing it, you have failed. If this was like (random name here) *with mario sampling* then I would have judged on diffrent critiques. As it stands though I give you a four for failing at the main task, but will rate this 4/5 because while not a remix, still a good song.

Network (Original Mix) Network (Original Mix)

Good job

My only real beef with this song is that it has alot of repeating themes. Like you have the main one that holds a certain section together, but the change up beats, the ones that are in the foreground are just about as repetitive as the ones holding it together, your base beat. Other then that it sounds great.

gregaaron89 responds:

No offense meant, but I'm guessing you don't listen to progressive house? (what the structure and melodies are based off of) It's pretty repetitive lol, focuses more on slow changes. I could've changed the beat a bit more though, thanks

Generic Dance Loop Generic Dance Loop

ALL YOUR SONIC ARE BELONG TO US

Good job lol, I WANTS MAH SEGA AND MAH SONIC GAMES NAO. Thats what it sounds like to me, a sonic song

gregaaron89 responds:

Thanks man, I was going for some kind of uber-happy battle sounding music, the kind that gets you pumped :D

Song of the Storms (windmill) Song of the Storms (windmill)

Nice tune

Perfect remix to a fantastic song. Its got that passive epicness to it. Kind of like a power ballad. It also seems to want to fit itself into the final fantasy genere of music. Nice work.

Grand Chase Grand Chase

Pretty nice tune

I like it, I really do. It does a nice job of imparting a chase. It also had a nice ambientish quality to it, even with a strong beat to it. I cant wait to hear the rest of this song. Good job so far!

Seriana responds:

Thanks~

7 Nation Army Chipchoon Remix 7 Nation Army Chipchoon Remix

Wow

That was pretty good. I like what you did. Great idea, great execution. 10/10 5/5

FFX The Battle Of Survival FFX The Battle Of Survival

Intresting

This is an original remix. Never heard another that did all the things that you did to yours. As much as Id love to give it a perfect 10, I cant. It was just the pitch of some of the notes that takes you down one. But you get a 5, because 4.5 doesnt exist xD

Jazz in the Yard Jazz in the Yard

I laughed at this xD

Not because it wasnt good, it was fantastic. I laughed cause the only way it would get used in the sonic games is if sonic smoked a shit load of weed and slowed down xD Nice work, I love it. You have my five.