We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Very good

I liked it, but you forgot about Oscar Mike and Ramirez doing everything. x3

MoozipanCheese responds:

Poor Ramirez. And let's not forget about Oscar Mike. He was the greatest of all.

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

Less hand, more pencil

Yeah Im not digging the hand. The omnipotent pencil was better. But still a good animation. One point though, I dont like when outside sources come in to screw up or fix a situation. It was better when the penic drew something that could act as it wanted, not something that was porbably drawn by the pencil, but possibly wasnt and comes in off screen.

DARE DARE

You had to ruin it with god, didnt ya

This isnt an anti religion rant, this is you screwed up what you were building to with the repentance. To me, the message that comes off this is you can help people, but you cant help them enough till you follow god. And to me that was a cheap cheap cheap move on your part because if you cut out all that religious transformation crap, you get the same ending. So now, instead of this looking like an ispirational movie, its now just a cheap recruitment video, which is sad because I dont think thats what your going for. I maybe wrong, I know your animations are themed on the bible but I dont think your trying to recruit anyone.
I get that he was lost cause his mom (?) died and religion got on him on his feet, but they way it was portrayed made you think it was his ex. If it was your goal to be that religion gets him on his feet it should have been a more gradual deal, show his father calling a preist in and they have a chat, then have him do work on or for the church and then gradually he comes to accept god. I could have accepted that. But when you just jump it, it comes off as only religion saves people. So a 7 for that but I will give you a 5 because it was a good animation, even if the message got garbled.

Scribbland Scribbland

Fucking spikes

This was a really good game. I especially like that you can run through spikes. My mind refuses to acknowledge that fact and it has left me in some weird situations. The control scheme is good, but the speed of the character isnt. If you could tweak it so its a tad lower or add a build up to that speed that would be great. Other then that good job!

Icycle Icycle

Story

That is my only issue. Thats what kept me playing when I died a thousand times in one spot or another, that if I won Id learn what happened and whats going on. That was a big deal for me because its a great game, but with no story it just... oh whats the word, it just doesnt deliver.

Escape the Red Giant Escape the Red Giant

POOR PLUTO

Farthest I made it and it was hard x3 is there anything after that?

Great game btw!

LoZ:MM - Song of Healing Remix LoZ:MM - Song of Healing Remix

Another good submission

But I seem to notice a pattern, people either love it or want you to stick to machinimas x3. Word of advice, fuck em. If you like the song and want to make another, make another.

The Boss Before the Final Boss The Boss Before the Final Boss

Good job

Your right, this is music for the boss before the boss. Gets you pumped in a way. Good job.

Super Electro Brothers Super Electro Brothers

Good song, not a good remix

Your failing was that you didnt capture the song at all. You used the first half second of it and then overlaped the next half second with your own beat, missing out on it. And then 2 minutes in you use the classic sound without your beats in there till after it. Its not a remix so much as your song with a few samples from it.

Now later in the song you use a base beat as a background to the original but thats about the only thing thats close to a remix. So in regards of remixing it, you have failed. If this was like (random name here) *with mario sampling* then I would have judged on diffrent critiques. As it stands though I give you a four for failing at the main task, but will rate this 4/5 because while not a remix, still a good song.

Bitey Plushie Bitey Plushie

Good job

Talk to tom and make like 20-30 of em and sell em in the store

Super Action Danger Hawks Super Action Danger Hawks

That engy is spy!

Good work man.

Self Portrait In Pencil Self Portrait In Pencil

YOU

HAVE THE EYES OF A SERIEAL KILLER!